SSMS add-in for filling SQL databases with external source data and migrating data between systems. The tool supports 10+ widely used data formats and includes a number of advanced options and templates for recurring scenarios
*Support for SQL Server 2016
*Integration into SSMS 2016
- Templates to save import settings for each data format
- Import to existing or new tables
- Preview of imported data
- Selecting data formats and column settings for imported data
- Selecting import modes: Append, Update, Append/Update, Delete, Repopulate
- Setting up errors handling
- Generating a log file with import session details
- Export from tables, views, or queries
- Templates to save export settings for each data format
- Selecting columns and a range of rows for export
- Setting up fonts and colors for graphical formats
- Selecting formatting for text formats
- Setting up data formats for exported data
- Page setup for RTF, PDF, MS Excel formats
- Unicode support
dbForge Data Pump for SQL Server is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 10, Windows 8.
dbForge Data Pump for SQL Server (version 1.1) has a file size of 17.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.